BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] multi platform backup system

2013-03-05 11:51:35
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] multi platform backup system
From: Les Mikesell <lesmikesell AT gmail DOT com>
To: mstowe AT chicago.us.mensa DOT org, "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 10:50:13 -0600
On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 10:16 AM, Michael Stowe
<mstowe AT chicago.us.mensa DOT org> wrote:

> As far as I can make out, you are posting to a BackupPC list, but talking
> about a completely different backup system, and don't actually have a
> question.

I think he is posting on the backup central forum without realizing
that the section he is in is forwarded to the backuppc mail list only.
 And if he can't get ping to work or follow the directions to disable
the check there's probably nothing anyone could do to help him with
backuppc anyway.