BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Failed restore/backup - how to remove

2011-10-05 07:23:51
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Failed restore/backup - how to remove
From: xjezdi00 <xjezdi00 AT seznam DOT cz>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 13:22:10 +0200 (CEST)
Hi Sorin,

Thanks for quick answer. The thing is I don't want to disable the host (call it
A). I tried restore some files from another host (call it B) to server A.
Server B is already shut down and disabled in BackupPC.

For whatever reason the restore failed (on server A) and I still see the failed
restore notification in BackupPC. I don't need the restore to be finished since
I got the data from the filesystem. I just want to get rid of the failed
restore notification related to server A. In short I want to tell BackupPC to
cancel/forget the restore attempt.

Hope this explains the situation better.

Thank you,
Milan