BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] File system considerations with ext4

2011-04-12 09:34:43
Subject: [BackupPC-users] File system considerations with ext4
From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu AT orgfarm.uu DOT se>
To: "'General list for user discussion, questions and support'" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 15:32:13 +0200
Hi all,

On my old BPC-server I had a 1TB raid0 array using ext3 and the below line set
in /etc/fstab.

/dev/md0 /bak ext3 nodiratime,noatime,commit=120,data=writeback,defaults 1 2

Are the same switches, ie everything after "ext3" except for "1 2", still usable
on my new BPC-server using ext4 on the backup partition, and which is much
larger, 7TB?

--
BW,
        Sorin