BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Different smb share on different PC

2011-04-12 05:59:04
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Different smb share on different PC
From: Germano Paciocco <germano.paciocco AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 11:56:12 +0200
Hi all.
I'm new of backuppc, and I'm trying it to backup some windows PCs through smb share.
For example I have PC1 and PC2 with the following share name configuration:

PC1 -> share_a, share_b
PC2 -> share_c

I need to backup only share content, not whole C$.

So I tried to set $Conf{SmbShareName} like this:

$Conf{SmbShareName} = ['share_a', 'share_b'];  # it works for PC1

while

$Conf{SmbShareName} = 'share_c';  # it works for PC2

How can I make it works for both?

I've not found it in documentation, so tried this one:

$Conf{SmbShareName} = ['share_a', 'share_b', 'share_c'];  # it works only for one PC!

Any idea?

Regards,

--- Germano