BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Making errors in log stand out

2011-04-06 04:26:30
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Making errors in log stand out
From: "Tyler J. Wagner" <tyler AT tolaris DOT com>
To: sorin.srbu AT orgfarm.uu DOT se, "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 09:24:05 +0100
Edit the interface .pl/cgi files, and add <font color="red"></font> tags
around any error message output.

Regards,
Tyler

On Wed, 2011-04-06 at 08:46 +0200, Sorin Srbu wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is it possible to make any errors on the BPC-log page stand out more, like eg
> use red characters instead of the standard black? If yes, how would I go about
> doing that?
>
> Thanks.

"The intellectual is constantly betrayed by his vanity. Godlike he
blandly assumes that he can express everything in words; whereas the
things one loves, lives, and dies for are not, in the last analysis
completely expressible in words."
   -- Anne Morrow Lindbergh