BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Empty directories for backups

2011-04-05 09:12:17
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Empty directories for backups
From: "Lee A. Connell" <lee AT ammocomp DOT com>
To: <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 09:02:22 -0400

I am having a strange issue on only one of my backed up hosts. I have 12 consecutive days of reported good backups, but when I go to click on one of the backup numbers it is blank. I checked in the directory path within /var/lib/backuppc/pc/host  and the directory does not show there either.  Some backups numbers show fine. Why is this happening especially when backuppc pc is logging that the backups are successful, reporting the # of files and size etc…

It seems something is deleting those directories, would nightly cleanup be doing that?

Lee Connell - Network Engineer

Ammonoosuc Computer Services, Inc.

P: 603-444-3937

F: 603-444-2762