BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Spreading full backups over the week

2010-11-11 08:53:35
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Spreading full backups over the week
From: martin f krafft <madduck AT madduck DOT net>
To: backuppc users list <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 14:51:07 +0100
Hello,

After a longer downtime, my backuppc daemon came back online and
started a full backup of all hosts, which was quite
a resource-intensive process.

In 6.97 days, there'll be again a full backup of all hosts. I wonder
how I could go about distributing that over the period of the week
so that not all full backups are run on the same day.

Any clues?

"health? what good is your health when you're otherwise an idiot?"
                                                -- theodor w. adorno

spamtraps: madduck.bogus AT madduck DOT net