BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Cleaning Backups

2010-11-03 09:22:39
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Cleaning Backups
From: "Lee A. Connell" <lee AT ammocomp DOT com>
To: <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 09:10:36 -0400

I am using the single backup deletion script to clean out some backups manually, however when I run the script it tells me there are no backups for the backup number I chose.  I can look under the host directory and I indeed do not see that number as a backup folder.  Where is this information being pulled from?  Also how else can I delete these lost backups because they’re taking up a lot of space on my server. In the past I would just delete the entire cpool and pc directories but I can’t keep doing that.

Thank you!

Lee Connell - Network Engineer

Ammonoosuc Computer Services, Inc.

P: 603-444-3937