BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Issue with SMB and "My Documents" folder?

2010-10-14 13:55:39
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Issue with SMB and "My Documents" folder?
From: Craig A <tabmow99 AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 13:53:24 -0400
Hi Carl,
   Thanks very much - appreciate the info.   I've looked at your
examples and I'm still having issues.

In my <hostname>.pl file, I've tried multiple things:

$Conf{SmbShareName} = 'c/Documents and Settings/username/My
Documents/Downloads';

and I've tried:

$Conf{SmbShareName} = 'c';
$Conf{BackupFilesOnly} = ['/Documents and Settings/username/My
Documents/Downloads'];

and I've tried:

$Conf{SmbShareName} = [
  'c$'
];
$Conf{BackupFilesOnly} = {
  'c$' => [
    "/Documents and Settings/username/My Documents/Downloads/"
  ]
};

All to no avail.   Am I missing something?  Should one of those not have worked?

Thanks very much,
Craig.