BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] How to get total on-disk backup size from the backups file? ( was Re: The "total" field in the backups file. )

2010-10-07 17:15:26
Subject: [BackupPC-users] How to get total on-disk backup size from the backups file? ( was Re: The "total" field in the backups file. )
From: Robin Lee Powell <rlpowell AT digitalkingdom DOT org>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 14:13:23 -0700
On Thu, Oct 07, 2010 at 10:45:42AM -0700, Craig Barratt wrote:
> Robin,
>
> > Is the format written up anywhere?
>
> Yes, it's in the documentation:
>
>     http://backuppc.sourceforge.net/faq/BackupPC.html#storage_layout
>
> Scroll down to "backups".

*blink*

I *swear* I looked.  -_-

Unfortunately, it doesn't really answer my question.

I *think* to get the amount of on-disk space used by each backup, I
want size minus sizeExist.  Anyone have knowledge to the contrary?

-Robin

--
http://singinst.org/ :  Our last, best hope for a fantastic future.
Lojban (http://www.lojban.org/): The language in which "this parrot