BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Backup never completes

2010-06-26 11:38:55
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Backup never completes
From: "B. Alexander" <storm16 AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 11:37:26 -0400
Actually, (and I just realized that I needed to update this), the "Child is aborting" message came because I rebooted the client.

I don't know why, but everything started behaving itself this week... I had a bunch of "urgency=high" Debian updates, so both the server and the client were upgraded. I'm glad its working, but would have loved to know the cause...

Thanks Matthias, for looking into it.

--b