BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Backuppc over zfs

2010-06-17 10:56:52
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Backuppc over zfs
From: Mario Giammarco <mgiammarco AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 14:45:19 +0000 (UTC)
Hello,
I have 200 giga of backuppc backups in a partition. I have told backuppc to use
compression. Now (as a crazy test) I would like to move all pool data in another
partition that is zfs formatted.
But I would like to uncompress the backuppc files while I move them in the zfs
partition.

How can I do this thing?

Thanks!

Mario