BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] suggestion for enhancement

2010-04-29 03:53:24
Subject: [BackupPC-users] suggestion for enhancement
From: Saturn2888 <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 03:51:49 -0400
Raman Gupta's suggetion was definitely the best. Should Rsync copy files in
alphabetical order, than you can imagine how far you are by judging what's on
the drive. Right now BackupPC is in the /Windows folder in one of my machines.
Since there are a ton of itty bitty files in there, usually new ones bc of logs
and such, this is what's going to take the longest time. It's going to be
especially long when using Rsyncd instead of Samba for instance.