BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Sudden "fileListReceive failed"-error

2010-04-28 03:13:23
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Sudden "fileListReceive failed"-error
From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu AT orgfarm.uu DOT se>
To: "'General list for user discussion, questions and support'" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 09:11:09 +0200

Found the problem. In another thread it was mentioned one could add
"--checksum=32656" or something like that to $rsyncargs and $rsyncrestoreargs
in order to increase the disk performance, IIRC. I did that, and then
completely forgot about it. My bad... I removed those arguments and the RHEL3
machines are now backing up as usual.

The web-GUI is still really gooey (sorry...), ie slow to load.

Is this to be expected when the pool gets near 100% full, or some such?
--
/Sorin