BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Corrupted Zip

2010-04-20 16:25:29
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Corrupted Zip
From: Facory <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 09:31:49 -0400
Hello,

I selected the files to download in BackupPC. 10GB total. I choose download as
zip.

Now, 3 month later I'm trying to open the zip and I get the "zip is corrupted".

I tried 10 different software (including zip repair software) and I was only
able to restore 0.5% of the files in that zip file.

With 7-zip I can list all the files in the zip but when I try to unzip I get
"unsupported compression method".

Is there a way to recover the files in that zip file?

Thanks,