BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] User based access

2010-04-20 10:58:48
Subject: [BackupPC-users] User based access
From: Gerald Brandt <gbr AT majentis DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 10:04:25 -0500 (CDT)
Hi,

Is it possible to allow a user to access their own backups and do their own restores?

I have a user that is taking an inordinate amount of IT time in restoring backups.  I'd like to tell the user to go to the web page and do their own restores.  This user should only have access to their own system.

Gerald