BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPc Version

2010-04-19 06:13:21
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPc Version
From: Chris Bennett <chris AT ceegeebee DOT com>
To: "Antonio Ramos Recoder (MONTREL S. A.)" <antonio.ramos AT montrel DOT es>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 19:41:10 +0930
> Hi, how can i know my bacckuppc version?
>
> And somebody know, how can i update my backuppc version?

Front page of admin interface for me says:
  General Server Information
   * The servers PID is 19550, on host backuppc.mydomain, version 3.2.0beta1,
     started at 4/19 19:36.

$ grep Version /usr/share/BackupPC/bin/BackupPC
# Version 3.2.0beta1, released 24 Jan 2010.

If BackupPC was installed via your OS's package management system, you
should be able to query the version using the OS's management tool.
  RPM: rpm  -q BackupPC
  DEB: dpkg -l backuppc
  ..

Regards,