BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC_nightly takes too much time

2010-04-07 16:49:36
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC_nightly takes too much time
From: "David Williams" <dwilliams AT dtw-consulting DOT com>
To: "'General list for user discussion, questions and support'" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 16:47:55 -0400
Josh,

Interesting that.  Is there an easy way to convert from ext3 to ext4? Or do
you need to reformat?  Also, did you change all your hard drives to ext4 or
just the drive backuppc backs up to?

Dave Williams
Check out our WebOS mobile phone app for the Palm Pre and Pixi:
Golf Caddie | Golf Caddie Forum | Golf Caddie FAQ by DTW-Consulting, Inc.