BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] rsync on windows

2010-02-22 10:23:53
Subject: [BackupPC-users] rsync on windows
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 02:21:35 +1100
Hi all,

I was successfully backing up a MS Windows 2003 server over an ADSL2+
connection for a while. However, for some silly reason, I decided to
update cygwin to the latest version, and now it dies shortly after starting.

Can anyone suggest what can be done to get this working again?

I was previously using rsyncd over ssh tunnel, now I've tried that as
well as rsync over ssh (same as a normal linux box) but it hangs after
backing up around 7.5G of data (IO Read Bytes on the rsync process,
which I suspect is 7.5G of data read from the HDD)

Thanks,
Adam