BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Incremental Seems To Backup Whole System

2010-02-18 21:13:45
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Incremental Seems To Backup Whole System
From: Kameleon <kameleon25 AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 20:12:16 -0600
I can speak from experience on the matter of a slow link back to the
backuppc server. We have mutliple sites that we backup to a central
backuppc server. 2 of the sites have a 256k upload and 2 others are
T1's. The only issue is getting the initial full. What I did on the 2
local (256k) sites is take the backuppc server to the site and run the
initial full backup. After that everything is able to run without
issue over any link we have. So in that regard you should be fine.

Sent from my mobile device