BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] BackupPC 3 question

2010-02-09 10:29:29
Subject: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC 3 question
From: James Ward <jeward AT torzo DOT com>
To: questions and support General list for user discussion <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 08:27:34 -0700
I'm trying to figure out how to do something in the GUI.

I have the following exclude: /data0*

Now I would like to add an exception to that rule and back up: /data02/vodvendors/promo_items/

Is it possible to set this up in the GUI?  I can't figure it out.

Ward... James Ward
Tekco Management Group, LLC
520-290-0910x268
ICQ: 201663408