BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] rsyncd restore issue

2010-02-07 12:09:53
Subject: [BackupPC-users] rsyncd restore issue
From: Matthias Meyer <matthias.meyer AT gmx DOT li>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 18:07:57 +0100
Hello,

I have two files (both Access DB). One with 2MB and the other with 200MB.
Both are backed up with BackupPC 3.1.0 using rsyncd from my Windows-PC.
If I delete the 200MB file on my Windows-PC the restore need only some
minutes.
If I restore both, only the first one (2MB) will be restored.
After hours of duration I abort the restore process.

I've also tried to chmod ugo=rwx the files in front of a restore. But alos
without success.

I've tried loglevel=9 and checked the RestoreLOG.1.z (208MB).
Unfortunately I didn't found a error messages.

Any hint how to find the reason?

Thanks in advance
Matthias
--