BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Exceptions to BackupFilesExclude

2010-01-23 21:58:40
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Exceptions to BackupFilesExclude
From: Luis Paulo <luis.barbas AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 02:56:51 +0000
Lets try again, too many extra commas :)

What about something like this in your host config?
$Conf{RsyncShareName} = ['/your_actual_share', '/mnt/jj/share/docs'];

$Conf{BackupFilesExclude} = {
'/your_actual_share' => [
'/mnt/',
'/other_stuff_to_exclude'
]
};
Hope it helps, may be a better way but I don't see it.
Luis A. Paulo