BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] How big is your backup?

2009-12-23 16:16:24
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] How big is your backup?
From: "Chris Baker" <cbaker AT intera DOT com>
To: "'General list for user discussion, questions and support'" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 15:12:43 -0600
I have not used this product. It does like quite nice. It is a unit that
holds four drives. According to their ad, you can also mix and match drives.
It's also one of the few units that acknowledges the existence of Linux.

http://www.drobo.com/products/drobo.php

Chris Baker -- cbaker AT intera DOT com
systems administrator
INTERA -- 512-425-2006