BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Combine multiple Backuppc servers into one

2009-12-17 16:36:45
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Combine multiple Backuppc servers into one
From: Kameleon <kameleon25 AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 15:35:03 -0600
I have multiple backuppc servers that I would like to combine into one physical machine. Each of them have different clients they were backing up. But in an effort to save power and heat, we are trying to consolidate machines. Is there an easy way to combine multiple backuppc machines into one existing one?