BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Backuppc only works from the command line

2009-12-16 10:37:07
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Backuppc only works from the command line
From: "M. Sabath" <msabath AT gmx DOT de>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 16:34:14 +0100
Hello all,

I use backuppc on Debian 5.
Since I upgraded from Debian 4 to Debian 5 backuppc doesn't run
automatically.

Our server runs only during daytime between 7am and 19 pm

>>From the command line all works fine.

Using backuppc with Debian 4.0 all worked fine.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you

Markus

--------------------------------------

Here are some configuration entries of my config.pl which might be
interesting:

$Conf{WakeupSchedule} = [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14,
15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23];

$Conf{FullPeriod} = 6.97;
$Conf{IncrPeriod} = 0.97;

$Conf{FullKeepCnt} = [3,1,1];