BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] status.pl not updating

2009-10-30 16:41:45
Subject: [BackupPC-users] status.pl not updating
From: Michael Osburn <michael.osburn AT echostar DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 14:38:46 -0600
All,

I am trying to get a new backuppc server up that mirrors the original server.
So far I have a weeks worth of backups done on this host and the only config
changes are to the host names in config.pl. However, I am unable to get the
status.pl page to update. The current page shows the following and an empty
rrd graph.

Other info:
0 pending backup requests from last scheduled wakeup,
0 pending user backup requests,
0 pending command requests,
Pool is 0.00GB comprising 0 files and 0 directories (as of 10/31 00:00),
Pool hashing gives 0 repeated files with longest chain 0,
Nightly cleanup removed 0 files of size 0.00GB (around 10/31 00:00),
Pool file system was recently at 62% (10/31 04:32), today's max is 62% (10/31
00:00) and yesterday's max was 64%.

Looking at the logs and finding status.pl, I see the following sizes.

-rw-r-----  1 backuppc backuppc    11784 2009-10-27 19:00 pool.rrd
-rw-r-----  1 backuppc backuppc    23318 2009-10-31 04:00 status.pl

These files have not updated at all through out the week, only changing the
last modified time for status.pl. What do I need to check to debug this issue?

Thanks,

Michael