BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] backuppc / apache question

2009-10-30 01:50:24
Subject: [BackupPC-users] backuppc / apache question
From: iarteaga <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 00:41:03 -0400
Hello,

I am running BackupPC on a centos box, it works fine but the problem is I am
also running squirrelmail (and sendmail, samba etc) on the same server because
it is a small business machine.
When I did change the User from apache to backuppc in the
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf I can access the backuppc web interface but lose the
access via webmail using squirrelmail because it uses apache as user access.
It is any way to work both services together without problems? May i run
backuppc web interface using apache as user?
I will appreciate any comment.

--Ivan.