BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Weird errors in my backuppc log

2009-04-22 16:27:37
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Weird errors in my backuppc log
From: Schley Andrew Kutz <sakutz AT gmail DOT com>
To: questions user discussion and support General list for <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 15:22:57 -0500
I recently changed my backuppc data dir to its own mount. /dev/sda1 is
mounted as /home/backuppc. /dev/sda1 used to be mounted as /home and
backuppc was simply a sub-dir of that. I moved backuppc to the root of
the filesystem and moved all my other homedirs to another drive. So
now /dev/sda1 is nothing but backups. However, after I did this I
started to get weird log messages, such as:

2009-04-22 05:00:03 BackupPC_link got error -4 when calling
MakeFileLink(/home/backuppc/pc/build/131/f%2fopt%2fteamcity/
fbuildServer/fconfig/fVirtualization Manager Mobile/attrib,
0ffeea748890f2ddd2bc81a207e82230, 1)

I get these all of the time, and it is annoying :(

Here is a link to a full log file, if that helps: http://tr.im/js2F.

FYI - My TopDir is /home/backuppc. It is also the backuppc user's home
directory. This has always worked up until now.

--
-a

"Ideally, a code library must be immediately usable by naive
developers, easily customized by more sophisticated developers, and
readily extensible by experts." -- L. Stein