BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Pool is 0.00GB - what is wrong?

2009-04-22 14:33:48
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Pool is 0.00GB - what is wrong?
From: Boniforti Flavio <flavio AT piramide DOT ch>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 20:28:31 +0200
Il 22.04.09 11:15, "Boniforti Flavio" <flavio AT piramide DOT ch> ha scritto:

> Yes, I bet I have to redo the copying...
>
> http://backuppc.wiki.sourceforge.net/change+archive+directory

OK, I re-did the copy, this time with "cp -dpR" and now I see some more GB
than before in the "status" page (almost 59GB). Which values are being
summed up, to get to that "Pool size" value and when does it change?

I'm asking this, because after having re-copied my stuff over, I added a new
host and rsynced its data into BackupPC and it seems that the Pool size
didn't change (it still says "at 04/19 21:00", this is some days ago!)...

Nevertheless, in the "Hosts" page, I correctly see that there are 4 correct
backups (I have 4 hosts) and the sum is *more* than 59GB (almost 87GB).

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Flavio.