BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Pool is 0.00GB - what is wrong?

2009-04-22 02:20:24
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Pool is 0.00GB - what is wrong?
From: "Boniforti Flavio" <flavio AT piramide DOT ch>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 08:13:12 +0200
Hello everybody.

In my "Status" page I see:

# Pool is 0.00GB comprising 0 files and 1 directories (as of 4/21
21:00),
# Pool hashing gives 0 repeated files with longest chain 0,
# Nightly cleanup removed 0 files of size 0.00GB (around 4/21 21:00),
# Pool file system was recently at 10% (4/22 08:06), today's max is 16%
(4/21 21:00) and yesterday's max was 90%.

The thing that makes me wonder is the first line, indicating that my
pool seems to be empty. If I go into "Host Summary", I get instead:

There are 4 hosts that have been backed up, for a total of:

    * 4 full backups of total size 86.76GB (prior to pooling and
compression),
    * 8 incr backups of total size 70.49GB (prior to pooling and
compression).

Can anybody explain to me *why* I see 0GB indicated in the "Status"
page?
I have to say that I had to change storage media, which means that I
added 1TB-RAID1-array (/dev/md0) which I mounted on /var/lib/backuppc
(of course I first stopped backuppc service, moved the former
/var/lib/backuppc dir to /var/lib/backuppc.old, thus created the new
mount point). After having done this, I copied the data over from one
dir (the .old one) to the new mount point.

Any clues about what is going wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Flavio Boniforti

PIRAMIDE INFORMATICA SAGL