BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Native Window version of rsync

2009-04-21 22:48:02
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Native Window version of rsync
From: dan <dandenson AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 20:40:39 -0600
awesome, I look forward to your results!

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 12:24 AM, alexint <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com> wrote:

Hi,

The C# port of Rsync, I would love the source code if possible, or to help the development, I have many years programming experience and I am currently working on an Internet backup solution that currently uses Xdelta to create and roll patches of very large files (>50gb) and using Rsync type updating maybe better in some situations.

Regards

Alex