BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Have global exclusions stay global?

2009-04-14 16:44:35
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Have global exclusions stay global?
From: oblivian <news AT 3056 DOT net>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 22:39:12 +0200
Hi again,

A future option I really would love to see, is the ability to create
several sets of global/universal of exlude/include filters and being
able to just "tick" one or more set of filters that apply to the
different clients. And then of course have the option to set filters
specific to one particular client.

Best,

Oblivian