BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Backuppc CGI Interface not working for me

2009-04-02 23:00:28
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Backuppc CGI Interface not working for me
From: Laurin d'Volts <email.port25 AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 21:49:42 -0500
@ Les:

I don't really deal with apache (are you talking about apache?), so I
couldn't tell you. I don't know about those files (I assume they are
files) nor how to tell you what they say.

I am using the Debian packaged versions. I did not install apache or
backuppc from sourceforge/source.

@ Dave:

I wouldn't know if it's in the DNS.
Yes, I can ping it in the terminal.
No, I cannot get to the apache home page with that URL.