BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] UPDATED: Fully automated script for creating shadow copies and launching rsyncd

2009-04-02 14:27:05
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] UPDATED: Fully automated script for creating shadow copies and launching rsyncd
From: "David Lasker" <dave AT altosdesign DOT com>
To: <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 11:22:06 -0700
I recently installed both BackupPC and Jeffrey's script, so I feel your pain
:-)

I just updated the wiki at
http://backuppc.wiki.sourceforge.net/User+Scripts+-+Client+-+Windows+VSS
with a list of prerequisites, and some usage notes based on my own
experience. I also uploaded Jeffrey's latest version of the script.

David, once you get it going, feel free to update the wiki based on your own
experience. Yell if you have more problems...

Hope that helps...

Dave