BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] How to find the fisical files to remove?

2008-10-20 05:24:36
Subject: [BackupPC-users] How to find the fisical files to remove?
From: Omar Llorens Crespo Domínguez <tsomar AT tsolucio DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 10:47:46 +0200
Hi,
I have a PC to make a backups with BackupPC, but the problem is that the
hard disk si full and backuppc can't do more backupps.
I was checking the configuration of the rsyncd in my clients and i saw
that backuppc have to copy a (mp3, iso,...).
When i saw this, i excluded this files in a winxp.pl. Now i need to
remove this files (mp3, iso,....),  i used BackupPC_deleteBackup.sh but
i can't remove only this files , it remove the number o backup, and if i
do ./BackupPC_deleteBackup.sh -c pcWinxp -d 411 -f , i haven`t the real
free space that i must have.
Are there any way to remove only the files i want? not only the links,
the fisical file too.
Thanks for your help, and sorry for my english.

JPL TSOLUCIO S.L
Omar Ll. Crespo Domínguez
omar AT tsolucio DOT com
www.tsolucio.com