BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] cygwin rsync 3.x/sshd?

2008-10-20 03:40:09
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] cygwin rsync 3.x/sshd?
From: "Milan Mašek" <milan.m.masek AT gmail DOT com>
To: lesmikesell AT gmail DOT com
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 09:37:06 +0200
Hi Less,
rsync seems to work fine now on the cygwin platform. I have also no probs with large amount of data.
Cheers.
M.

Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 11:07:13 -0500
From: Les Mikesell <les AT futuresource DOT com>
Subject: [BackupPC-users] cygwin rsync 3.x/sshd?
To: "General list for user discussion,  questions and support"
       <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>

Does anyone know if the old problem with windows/cygwin rsync hanging
when run under sshd is completely fixed now?  After an update that
picked up the 3.0.4 version of rsync I was able to copy a large
directory without any trouble.