BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] backuppc fails after updating opensuse to 11.0

2008-09-08 13:16:25
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] backuppc fails after updating opensuse to 11.0
From: "Mark Best" <markbest AT co.nezperce.id DOT us>
To: <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 10:16:48 -0700
NOTE: I believe OpenSUSE doesn't use SELinux by default - it uses
AppArmor.

-Mark Best
-Network Administrator
-markbest AT co.nezperce.id DOT us
-(208) 750-2054
________________________
This communication is the property of Nez Perce County and may contain
confidential or privileged information. The information contained in
this communication is intended only for the personal and confidential
use of the recipient(s) named above.  Distribution, publication, or
retransmission of this message is strictly prohibited.  If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
you have received this document in error and that any review,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. Please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of the communication and any attachments.