BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Why isn't this being backed up?

2008-07-25 14:14:20
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Why isn't this being backed up?
From: "Jon Craig" <cannedspam.cant AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Ward... James Ward" <jeward AT torzo DOT com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 14:14:13 -0400
Are you layering rsync over ssh?  If so the same setting may apply.
I've always used rsync in daemon mode because I'm not very concerned
with the security within my home network.  Did you check your xfer log
and see what disposition rsync made for the files in question?  The
full log gives you a file by file detail of whether it was new,
existing, removed, etc.

--
Jonathan Craig