BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Problem with restore

2008-07-16 14:05:43
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Problem with restore
From: "B. Cook" <bcook AT poughkeepsieschools DOT org>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 14:05:30 -0400
Evren! :)

Very bizare thing..

backup 95 shows no errors, yet there are no files in that directory.

Going back to backup 94 they are there, but even in the data/backup
there are no files on the disk for the 95 backup.

95 backup also shows no errors in the logs.

2008-07-15 20:21:34 incr backup 95 complete, 5258 files, 427603297
bytes, 0 xferErrs (0 bad files, 0 bad shares, 0 other)