BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Problem with restore

2008-07-16 13:45:55
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Problem with restore
From: "B. Cook" <bcook AT poughkeepsieschools DOT org>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 13:45:23 -0400
Hello all,

Trying to figure out what could be the problem here.. as I've never had
restore problems before.

I have a samba share that I am trying to restore..

Contents of /home/exports/adm-reimbursement

and there are folders in there that are 02775 as the mode (not sure if
that is the problem)

but in zip/tar/scp/browsing..  the contents can not be seen.  Which is
odd b/c the adm-reimbursement folder is also 02755.

When I go into it I get this:

Error: Can't browse bad directory name /exports/adm-reimbursement/access
files

but the URL seems correct (as in escaping the space the right way)

/cgi-bin/BackupPC_Admin?action=browse&host=pcsdsnap&num=95&share=/home&dir=/exports/adm-reimbursement/access%20files

Any clues?

(and I hope I can get the files back.. )