BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Using Postif instead of Sendmail

2008-05-06 09:49:34
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Using Postif instead of Sendmail
From: romain.pichard AT valeo DOT com
To: dandenson AT gmail DOT com
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 15:48:40 +0200
Ok, thank you very much for your answer.
I'll try it tomorrow.

Have a nice day.
Regards,

Romain

             dan
             <dandenson@gmail.
             com>                                                        A
             Envoyé par :              "Rob Owens"
             backuppc-users-bo         <rob.owens AT biochemfluidics DOT com>
             [email protected]                                          cc
             eforge.net                backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT
ne
                                                                     Objet
             06/05/2008 15:43          Re: [BackupPC-users] Using Postif
                                       instead of Sendmail

I can verify this on ubuntu.  ubuntu defaults with exim, just install
postfix and exim will be removed and the appropriate links will be put in
place.  This should also be true of any debian system.

I use postfix on all of by ubuntu servers as I have never bothered to mess
with exim and I don't like sendmail.

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 1:19 PM, Rob Owens <rob.owens AT biochemfluidics DOT com>