Amanda-Users

Re: amflush and splitted disk entry

2008-04-28 14:13:03
Subject: Re: amflush and splitted disk entry
From: "Dustin J. Mitchell" <dustin AT zmanda DOT com>
To: "julien brule" <julien.brule AT obspm DOT fr>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 10:05:02 -0700
Try changing the value of 'usetimestamps' -- there was a bug in which
Amanda confused the names of directories (which are always 14 digits)
with the datestamps (which, in your case, are 8 digits).  The only
reason not to change 'usetimestamps' is if you plan to downgrade to
Amanda 2.5.0 on your server.  Otherwise it just gives Amanda better
time resolution -- and fixes this bug.  I hope :)

Dustin

--
Storage Software Engineer
http://www.zmanda.com