Amanda-Users

Re: Attempted upgrade to Amanda 2.5.0: hangs in amcheck

2008-04-15 21:35:38
Subject: Re: Attempted upgrade to Amanda 2.5.0: hangs in amcheck
From: FL <lengyel AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Dustin J. Mitchell" <dustin AT zmanda DOT com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 20:24:25 -0400
There is more to this story: after addtressing the selinux issue,
and setting the mode of .amandahosts to 600, I now have the
following:

-sh-3.1$ amcheck Daily
Amanda Tape Server Host Check
-----------------------------
Holding disk /home/amanda/holding-disk: 104765 MB disk space
available, using 104665 MB

*** glibc detected *** amcheck: double free or corruption (fasttop):
0x083bef40 ***
======= Backtrace: =========
/lib/libc.so.6[0x23cf5d]
/lib/libc.so.6(cfree+0x90)[0x2405b0]
amcheck[0x8ede03]
amcheck(main+0xc2d)[0x8ef91d]
/lib/libc.so.6(__libc_start_main+0xdc)[0x1ecdec]
amcheck[0x8eaa01]
======= Memory map: ========

Amanda Backup Client Hosts Check
Client check: 3 hosts checked in 0.662 seconds, 0 problems found

(brought to you by Amanda 2.5.0p2)
-sh-3.1$