Amanda-Users

strange amrecover behavior

2007-08-23 16:00:50
Subject: strange amrecover behavior
From: George Kelbley <kelbley AT cs.unm DOT edu>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 13:26:14 -0600
I am seeing a real strange thing happen when running amrecover on amanda 2.5.1p1 installed on a debian etch server (installed from packages).

I need to completely restore all the directories in one dle, (in other words a full restore ) but amrecover is telling me it only needs last night's tape which only has an incremental, its not prompting for the most recent level 0 at all. I can work around it manually, but amrecover has always worked "normally" for me in the past.

If anyone has any ideas . . .

--
George Kelbley                  System Support Group
Computer Science Department     University of New Mexico