Amanda-Users

Re: index tee cannot write [Broken pipe]

2007-08-02 16:35:27
Subject: Re: index tee cannot write [Broken pipe]
From: Mike Gallant <gallantm AT indiana DOT edu>
To: "Dustin J. Mitchell" <dustin AT zmanda DOT com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 15:47:52 -0400
Hi,

Thanks, I checked the network setting and I don't find ipv6 active on any interface but I will keep checking a bit deeper in case it was on somewhere else.

The link and error Paul pointed out may also have some merit. I will use ipmon and snoop tonight when the backup kicks off to see what is going on the network. I didn't see any references to the client on the server (in the /tmp/amanda/..... debug files which strikes me funny).

Thanks for the the help and pointers,

Mike