Amanda-Users

RE: Upgrade failure?

2006-12-04 17:24:46
Subject: RE: Upgrade failure?
From: "Gardiner Leverett" <leverett AT mobiusmicro DOT com>
To: "'Kevin Till'" <kevin.till AT zmanda DOT com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 17:18:22 -0500

The filesystem is ext3.  It worked with dump normally until
I upgraded Amanda.

Here's something I noticed: the amdump usually runs unattended
over a weekend.  To test, I'll run manually and check the progress
throughout the day.  Before the upgrade, it would backup this
disk (about 122G) in about 4 hours (the server and client are
directly connected via a cross-over cable, so there's no other
traffic the two have to deal with).  After the upgrade, when
I run the manual test, it stops at 320M, and I get all the
dump and index errors.  (why exactly at 320M?).