Amanda-Users

Any experience with the Quantum PX506 or M2500 tape changers?

2005-11-28 10:39:26
Subject: Any experience with the Quantum PX506 or M2500 tape changers?
From: Josh Sholes <sholes AT zedxinc DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 11:16:55 -0400
My organization is considering upgrading from a pair of ancient DLT8000
standalone drives to a library system.  We'd love to use Amanda, but I can't
find any documentation on whether or not the Quantum PX206 or M2500 (our
frontrunner candidates for the new system) are compatible with Amanda.
Anyone who has any experiences with either of these systems or others in
their series, if you could ease my mind regarding compatibility I'd really
appreciate it.

--Josh Sholes
System Administrator
ZedX, Inc.