Amanda-Users

Re: Conf files for tape changer scripts (or bins)

2005-08-09 01:58:55
Subject: Re: Conf files for tape changer scripts (or bins)
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 01:57:32 -0400
On Monday 08 August 2005 22:41, Marcus wrote:
>I've been messing around with chg-mtx and chg-scsi and
>finally discovered that not only were my config files
>not set up, but they were nowhere to be found on my
>system.
>
>Where do the config files for those two programs live,
>and is there a copy I can snag somewhere? I guess my
>install left them out, or something :} Thanks!

If you installed from the tarball (highly recommended) then there
should be samples of these files in the src tree 'example' directory.
There are 25 files in there from my latest build of 2.4.5-20050711
but unforch I do not see a chg-mtx.conf among them.  However in the
'docs' directory, see 'tapechangers.txt' which might be helpfull as
it mentions mtx several times.

-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
message by Gene Heskett are: