Amanda-Users

Re: Conf files for tape changer scripts (or bins)

2005-08-09 20:41:45
Subject: Re: Conf files for tape changer scripts (or bins)
From: Marcus <ashogunnamedmarcus AT yahoo DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 17:15:11 -0700 (PDT)
> If you installed from the tarball (highly
> recommended) then there
> should be samples of these files in the src tree
> 'example' directory.

Found it in the tar, thanks much!
However, I don't suppose someone could forward me a
copy of they're working chg-scsi.conf, to peruse? (I
quit chg-mtx btw)
The problem I'm having is if I configure it per the
manual it says I don't have a tape drive, if I
configure it in a way that makes sense I get a
segfault.

Also the manual says to enter "0" for your tape drive
device in amanda.conf, does that actually work?